Nitecore Intellicharger D4
Nitecore Intellicharger D4 is a universal smart charger compatible with almost all cylindrical rechargeable batteries. D4 comes four independent microcomputer-controlled charging channels and capable to monitor and charge up to four batteries simultaneously. It is fully automated that it detects the battery type, selects the appropriate charging mode and stops when it completes. Its crystal clear LED screen displays the real time charging mode, progress. Nitecore D4 is truly the world’s most advanced fully automated digital charger. It’s as simple as insert, detect and charge.
Note: Authentic Nitecore charger has a validation number on the box. Scratch off the validation sticker to get your validation number.
- Compatible battery types:
- Li-ion (26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440).
- Ni-MH and Ni-Cd (AA, AAA, AAAA, C) rechargeable batteries
- Input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 0.35A(MAX), DC 12V 1A
- Output voltage: 4.2V ±1% / 3.7V ±1% / 1.48V ±1%
- Output current: 375mA x 4 / 750mA x 2
- Dimensions: 5.6″ (143mm) × 3.9″ (99mm) × 1.4″ (36mm)
- Weight: 8.5oz (239g) (without batteries and power cord)
- Charging up to 4 batteries simultaneously
- Monitors and charges each of the four battery slots independently
- Detects the battery type and status and automatic select appropriate charge modes (CC, CV, dV/dt). (Exception: LiFePO4 batteries require manual selection).
- Automatically stops charging when complete.
- Integrated LCD panel clearly displays charging mode, voltage, current and progress
- Reverse polarity protection
- Over-charge prevention to protect batteries
- Overheating prevention through temperature monitoring and optimal heat dissipation design
- Compatible and optimized for:
- IMR batteries
- LiFePO4 batteries
- Small capacity batteries
- Conveniently located side buttons to manually select specific battery types and charging parameters
- Made from durable ABS (fire retardant / flame resistant)
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC and CEC
- Insured worldwide by Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China, Ltd.